lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

My Chilhood's Memories

If exist a song that I remember and it was mark my childhood is "One", by Metallica. This song was the begun of my metalhead's life; for this song I went for the road of metal. I was six years old when in the radio played this song and inmediately called my attention. The clean guitars was very beuties to my hearing, but when rang the distortion guitars and the guitar solo of Kirk Hammett, I felt a strange sensation... Today, I can't explicate.

My favourites memories of my chilhood are with Mr. Ramon, my Grandfather. He was a person that I loved very much and today, I live in my mind. He was (for me and all family) an example, only not whit person, but whit man. I remember that in my birthdays, before he died, he went to my house and played whit me and I was happy. My more beauty memories are whit my grandfather, and my most sad memorie was when he died.

I remember that I learned ride a bycicle when I was seven years old an my favourite TV serie was Saint Seiya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario